It’s official. Brian and I have registered for the Mother Road Ride. This is a two-day bike ride from Tulsa to OKC. Sounds crazy, I know. We are pushing ourselves to fulfill a personal challenge and to help the National Multiple Sclerosis Society fund research.
I like to think that the love for cycling is my blood. My grandpa was an avid, unconventional cyclist. The MS 150 was the last official ride my grandpa, Murle Wager, participated in. While most other riders are wearing as much spandex as humanly possible, my grandpa liked to wear his navy blue slacks and his black dress shoes. Brian is going to be riding the exact same bike my grandpa road in the MS 150 so many years ago. We considered riding in navy blue slacks, but it’s just too hot and we like the padded bike shorts : )
The funds we raise fuel research aimed at treating and eventually curing MS; they also provide crucial services for people living with MS. I’m biking to help the National MS Society move forward toward a world without MS and making a difference in the lives of 400,000 Americans with multiple sclerosis. Please join me…not necessarily for the bike ride, but donating to the cause. My personal goal is to raise at least $300.00.
1. Must donate at least $10.00 to BOTH Brian and Erin Goodrich to be entered into the drawing.
2. IMPORTANT: When making donation, be sure to include your First and Last name and e-mail address. This is how the winner will be contacted.
3. To increase you odds…for every $10.00 donated your name will be added to the drawing. For example, if you donate $40.00, your name will be entered 4 times!!
4. Winner will be drawn at random.
5.Winner will receive a FREE photo session worth $200. The session value cannot be used towards a wedding package or toward any past session.
6. Donations must be made prior to September 14th 2012 at 12midnight.
7. Photo session must be redeemed with in one year of receipt.